The Sandpiper Suites Resort rules and polices .
- Check-in 5pm & Check-out 10am
- Parking will be assigned per unit.
- Pets are not allowed in the units. Service Animals are welcome.
- Smoking is not allowed in your unit. Ashtrays are placed near the sidewalk and the grass area at the north end of our complex by the picnic table.
Oregon State Law Statue 433.843: states Smoking Aerosolizing or vaporizing is not allowed within 10 feet of all entrances, exits, accessibility ramps that lead to an entrance or exit, windows that open and air intake vents.
- Room Inventory (furniture, dishes utensils, pillows, blankets, towels, etc..,] are intended for your use during your stay at the Sandpiper and we ask that you do not remove them from the room.
- If any malfunctions are discovered during your stay, please report this to our Front Office or our housekeeping manager.
- Quiet times are from 10:00 P.M. to 8:00 A.M.
- We hope you enjoy your stay. We ask each guest to be respectful and observe the Quiet Time in consideration of other guest.
- Conduct which interferes with other guest’s safety or enjoyment of the facilities is not allowed.
- Deadly Weapons and Illegal drugs are strictly prohibited at The Sandpiper Suites Resort . We reserve the right to contact the proper authorities if we suspect you may be in violation of this rule.
- At the end of your stay, please empty all garbage and put all the dishes in the dishwasher. Thank you in advance.
Discovery of any damages or the need for excessive cleaning caused to a unit by misuse or abuse will result in additional fee(s) charged to your credit card.